2004 - Harlem Gospel Choir



20th October 2004 St. Mary´s Pro Cathedral, Dublin
HARLEM GOSPEL CHOIR


When my mother visited me over here in Ireland two years ago we couldn’t get tickets for the world famous Harlem Gospel Choir. She passed away in April this year and now they are on tour again.

My son was visiting me for the first time ever and we went to see the choir and in retro-spective honoured my mum that way.

The church was packed and the choir lived up to its expectation.

Among well known church songs the choir also performed songs from artists such as the likes of R. Kelly and the Beatles and their voices were great.

It was a nice evening in the midst of a nice church and as the choir sang: “It’s a mighty good thing to be chosen by god” …

*** Super

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08.04.2023 The Station, Cannock: The Devout

1991 - Kraftwerk

22.10.2021 The Station, Cannock: Tubeway Days