1999 - Stigma String Orchestra



18.02.1999 Covent Garden / London
STIGMA STRING ORCHESTRA


I was on a promotion trip through London for my “Darker Than Black” CD (pic)and I strolled along the famous Covent Garden, where one can find the oldest shops of the British capitol and I found a real musical treat.

Three gentleman and a lady “armed” with violins and cellos played classical musical from Offenbach to Mozart and Beethoven. Funnily interpreted and somewhat groovy the Stigma String Orchestra didn’t fail to impress.

Another woman with a hat walked through the audience asking for small donations. I only had a pound on me and gave it freely.

Stigma String Orchestra ***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08.04.2023 The Station, Cannock: The Devout

1991 - Kraftwerk

22.10.2021 The Station, Cannock: Tubeway Days